• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

zetec and type 9 box into alpine sv

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Mike,

I have the Toyota engine pictures. I will try to get them on for you.

Regards, Robin.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
It's missing the firewall to fender braces. Not a good move. It doesn't look like it would be hard to make some that would fit.

Jose

P

paullio

Vauxhall redtop with webers fitted!!

Hi I just in the process of fitting a Vauxhaul redtop engine with 45webers onto a 5speed Manta box into a series 1. I will post some pictures and note any engine bay mod`s.
Cheers Paullio:D
To miss the bulkhead with any distributor, you can electronic, but i`m using the dissy set up from and Vauxhall Manta, this fits of the cam belts ie, extra pulley system(which is standard ford/vauxhall mod)

britbeam

Donation Time
im in the middle of the Yamaha (Taurus) 3.0L SHO swap in my 63....thoughts on that ???

What about steering box etc? Will you have to change to forward rack and pinion? Howbout headers? I would think its going to be tight but would like to see pics of your progress. What stage are you at now?
Dwain V6 Krazy