• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Zenith Stromberg 150CD need carburetor float!

RootesRooter

Donation Time
Pinecat, since the carbs may be original to the car, do you mind telling us what your VIN is? Rounded to the nearest hundred if you like. It would be nice to get an idea if this was a one-time oddity or if it was normal in very early or very late SV production. I have a few sets of CDSE's somewhere that I'll have to open up to see if the floats match yours.

Last edited:

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
I've noticed across other groups and threads in the past few months (maybe more) that 150CD parts are starting to get a little more difficult to find "new", especially since some parts are plastic, and use/age/breaking have rendered them useless. Are they no longer supported?