1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Zenith carb rebuild kits wanted

Discussion in 'Alpine Cars and Parts Wanted' started by junkman, Oct 16, 2021.

1. junkman

junkman Gold Level Sponsor

Any of you guys have a couple rebuild kits for Zeniths lying around that you'd be willing to part with? I need 2 kits if you got'em I could use them.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

2. bernd_st

bernd_st Bronze Level Sponsor

3. DanR

DanR Diamond Level Sponsor

I have a complete set that are nice and if needing rebuild they would be good candidates. $75 includes manifolds and linkages

4. junkman

junkman Gold Level Sponsor

Thanks, Bernd and Dan, Dan I have at least 4 sets complete with manifolds, what I don't have is any that work worth a sh-t. I may just go with a Webber, but it's for a car I will be selling when done and would like to keep the costs down.