• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

You know you’ve been tinkering with British cars far too d*mn much…

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Were else would you rebuild a carb? If your blessed with a table, good light and a supporting (and loving) wife, it is an ideal location.
Bill

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I’m not debating the kitchen table - heck, I rebuilt my Triumph 2000 MkI cylinder head on mine - I’m just amused by the fact that they included such obscure (and accurate) detail in the drama.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I do note that the limits of their originality were strained... that's a later model carburettor than would have been available in the 1930's... it has a black plastic top on the dashpot. Tisk.