• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

You got a strange effect on me - and I like it...

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Bernd, absolutely - cheers to Andrew! I had to watch it four - five .... I don't know I lost count.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for that Bernd. This is a excellent summary of the Le Mans history! Great to see the "before" photo too.

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
A small motivator for all those Harrington drivers & restorers out there. Always good to see "projects" returning to life...

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
That will be my HLM in Seacrest Green at some point in the future, I hope I don’t run out of time. Nice video Berne lets both of us get cracking on our cars!

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Indeed, let's move on. Seacrest green is one of my favourite early colours and my HLM was reported to have it originally, but no trace whatsoever. Will go a different path now, but let's see how it turns out at the end...