• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Yeee Haaaaa.....

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Poor thing. It looks embarrassed.

kittykillmenow.jpg

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Old friend of mine's

Business partner stuffed a blown 289 into a Husky in the early '70's. Packaged the entire unit and 15 inch wheels inside the body. Real Q car. I never heard how it ran but could not see how it didn't end up on it's roof!! Same idea as this. Yee Haa is right!

moonstone SIV

Donation Time
Kevin, what on earth does the picture of a rabbit dressed as a frog have to do with my serious posting of the tastefully modified Husky?? First the Sesame Street avatar and now this!!! You Morris guys are all the same...........

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
...and that, spoken by a gentleman with a rodent for an avatar. :p

Those Sesame Street gentlemen, kind sir, are the world-renowned scientist, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, a graduate of Carnegie Melonhead University and founder of the famous "Muppet Labs", and his faithful lab assistant Beaker. I'll kindly ask you not to besmirch their fine reputations with your thoughtless impunity.

;)

Oh, and another fellow has something to say to you as well....

"Bork Bork Bork!"

swedish_chef_02.jpg

moonstone SIV

Donation Time
It's Not A Mouse!!

How very dare YOU sir! You obviously have no idea that my avatar depicts the multi talented and highly respected FOX, MR.BASIL BRUSH ESQ., the much loved STAR of HIS OWN TV SHOW in the UK for many, many years! How outrageous that you should even THINK of a comparison of this Hunsen Bunnydew fellow with the brilliant MR. BRUSH!

I have far better ways to spend my time than to engage in this preposterous discussion with types such as yourself. As such you deserve a swarm of ravenous termites to descend upon the rear portions of your Traveller coachwork so your spare time is spent far away from your computer keyboard, which should provide some welcome relief to us more sensible folk...............................:p

moonstone SIV

Donation Time
Ohhhhhh, look Humphrey, that poor grey and white rabbit has a LISP!

I noticed when using the Swedish Chef's google link such curious phrases as "Sine ut", "Lungooege a Tuuls" and the somewhat questionable "Ma Acunt". Wait till some of our younger Sunbeam members click on that and then ask Mummy for an explanation......................:eek:

Cheers with whiskers, Lance.

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
I love this thread. You guys crack me up. :p Now I''m thinking about changining my avatar to Triumph, the insulting dog.

Attachments

• triumph.jpg
    triumph.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 7

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor

Ian,

If you do that, I got first dibs on Wallace and Grommit. Anyone who knows me knows that my dog Critter is the brains in the outfit...

moonstone SIV

Donation Time
To Infinity And Beyond

Hey Ian,

No problem, glad to be of service. After such encouraging feedback I propose that all current members of the SAOCA immediately change their avatars to a cartoon character of their choice. And away we gooooooooooo............:D

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I claim Bill the Cat from Bloom County! :)

Attachments

• Billthecat.jpg
    Billthecat.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 17