• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Windshield attach bracket

Fordtootsie

Donation Time
My windsheld is in its four seperate pieces. They fasten together by a curved metal piece that has four threaded holes for screws. There is one of these brackets at each corner of the windshield.

Does anyone have four of these brackets?

John

Fordtootsie

Donation Time
well bracket is not the best explanation. It is a curved piece of metal about 4 inches long by less than a 1/2 inch wide and 3/8 inch thick. They are in the corners of the windshield frame. They cant be seen until the glass is removed.

John

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Gonna need pictures for this one. I've taken lots of windscreens apart from S1-SV and have no idea what these could be.
Do you have a rusty frame?

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
After thinking about this and looking at an old frame I have I know what brackets you're talking about.
These are the brackets that screw to the frame that hold the frame together, right? I may have those if
that's what you need.

Fordtootsie

Donation Time
Sunlap

You are correct - the little metal piece with 4 holes to hold the corrners of the trame together. I need four of them.

Dan I have looked at all the catalogs I found and there is no number or picture of this little piece. I took my windshield appart to get the vertacal posts re-chromed and a move and these parts disapeared in to the ozone or somewhere

John

Fordtootsie

Donation Time
Sunlap

Sometimes it pays to live nice !!!

I found the windshield brackets that I need - Thanks for your help !!!

After a move stuff is hard to find

John