• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Who is going?

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
No dice on this one, Donna. However, we were thinking of taking the Tiger to the "Brits in the Ozarks" show in early September in Fayetteville. The jury is still out yet but it is on my radar. Have you ever been to this show? It looks like it might be a good one.

Take care and tell Vicki hi for me,

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Big Event

:D
They passed out the flyer/registration at the EuroEvent in Sand Springs so I have a registration form already. It is a big show I know the Local MG club tries to encourage the trip and September is a whole lot cooler. Have to watch the weather and maybe plan on leaving Friday afternoon instead of so early Saturday morning. I was suppose to be in California with Jim but the latest news is we will be flying back on Thursday so this may just work out. Looking at the judging class's for 2007 our Sunbeams do not have a class, wonder what they will lump me in with this time :rolleyes:
Maybe if we both register the will have a Sunbeam class, yea that would be the ticket!

Donna

BRZDAD67

Donation Time
New to Sunbeams

Hi Donna,

My name is Jamie. My daughter Breanna and I acquired a 1967 V6 Alpine last year. We're just now getting it running and plan to attend some local shows before the end of the cruise season.

We're in Springfield, MO and looking for other owners in the area. I haven't been, but I hear Tulsa is only a couple of hours away. Perhaps we could make a trip to visit and see your car?

If you think about it, keep me posted with the events in the area. We'd sure like to get more involved. Bree just graduated from high school and she found this car in a lot and asked me if we could restore it together. We've been having a blast with it so far. It's been a great family project.

Hope to hear from you. I'll send some pics if you drop me your email.

Brzdad67:)

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Hi BRZDAD67 & Breanna,
My son and I did a restoration to a 1963 GT3 as a father/son project and it came out real fine, award winner when ever he takes to a show. But being in the USAF not much time for car shows anymore. It was a wonderful time of bonding for us. My best to you all for a great time together and a great car. :D

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Hey Jamie

Hi Donna,

My name is Jamie. My daughter Breanna and I acquired a 1967 V6 Alpine last year. We're just now getting it running and plan to attend some local shows before the end of the cruise season.

We're in Springfield, MO and looking for other owners in the area. I haven't been, but I hear Tulsa is only a couple of hours away. Perhaps we could make a trip to visit and see your car?

If you think about it, keep me posted with the events in the area. We'd sure like to get more involved. Bree just graduated from high school and she found this car in a lot and asked me if we could restore it together. We've been having a blast with it so far. It's been a great family project.

Hope to hear from you. I'll send some pics if you drop me your email.

Brzdad67:)

Somehow I missed you post, anyway you need to do me a favor see my daughter Heather works at that McDonalds on Glenstone in Springfield, MO the NASCAR one right off of I-44 you need to take the Alpine by for her to see! She still thinks she will inherit my Vicki the Alpine, LOL
She is working days again, off today but the 10am to 8pm shift.
email: TulsaSky@gmail.com
The next big show is the one in September with Greater Ozark British Motoring Club:
http://www.gobmc.org/

Donna