• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Where's Andrew

dmich2

Donation Time
I've tried the two emails I have w/o success. I'm trying to reach Andrew Masse. Can anyone help?

Dennis

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
I can't help but he has recently been involved in a huge project at work, I'm sure it's taking most of his time.

Tom j

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hi Dennis,

Sorry for the time that has passed. My work load is taken 3 years out of me. Please contact me again if you need something. I hope all is well and guess who is on one of the club membership posters this year!

If you have any new high quality images of sweet pea please forward it to me. I used an older one but I have a feeling she has changed a great deal.

All the best,
Andrew

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Andrew,

Speaking of posters, who does the calendar and when will it be available?

Cheers,