• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wheels

S

Steve Kirk

I am thinking of going from wires to regular wheels on my series 5.

Does anyone have a set of aftermarket wheels for sale?

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Steve, I don't have steel wheels, but I'm interested in your splined hubs if they are in good shape. If your interested in selling them let me know.

Thanks, Tom J

Ever Challenging Series V

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Steve, I know Dallas is a bit far, for shipping alone I'll send you wheels, tires and thanks. I have a set of my original wheel, and fairly good tires . Hey balanced even. They are just in a barn collecting dust.
Chuck in Oregon

S

Steve Kirk

I would say these are in poor condition. This is the reason I am considering going to regular wheels.

Steve

Hi Steve, I don't have steel wheels, but I'm interested in your splined hubs if they are in good shape. If your interested in selling them let me know.

Thanks, Tom J

Ever Challenging Series V

S

Steve Kirk

Steve, I know Dallas is a bit far, for shipping alone I'll send you wheels, tires and thanks. I have a set of my original wheel, and fairly good tires . Hey balanced even. They are just in a barn collecting dust.
Chuck in Oregon

Pumpkin I sent you a PM.