• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

wheel trim rings

67brg

Silver Level Sponsor
I have 4 Alpine slotted trim rings and three hub caps. The trim rings are very nice the two of the caps have small dings, one is very good. Free to a good home. Pics on request Trim rings have been spoken for. thanks for the replys

Last edited:

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
That’s very gracious of you! I’d love to have the trim rings… mine are pretty dodgy. Don’t need the hub caps though.

67brg

Silver Level Sponsor
That’s very gracious of you! I’d love to have the trim rings… mine are pretty dodgy. Don’t need the hub caps though.
I am in Kenosha Wi. If you are close let me know when you can pick them up. If not, pay for the shipping and I will send them to you.

jmahall

Silver Level Sponsor
Hello, if you still have the very good hub cap I'd like to claim it. I understand the rings are gone. Need one of those too.

Here's a pic of what I have now as to style.

Thanks

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_5668.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5668.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 16