• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Whatever became of....?

RootesRooter

Donation Time
Roughly a year ago there was a story (in TE/AE?) about a newly discovered field full of Sunbeams: Alpines, Tigers, fastback Alpines in various stages of decay. About 20 total. The exact location was undisclosed but I thought I heard later it was near D.C.

What became of that?

65beam

Donation Time
Still there and Chris was at the United with the MK 2 that belonged to his Dad. Look at the photo of the light blue MK 2 in the photos at the Concorse. I talked to Chris prior to them coming up for sale and thought about buying the remains of the ROTO ROOTER and I believe another member on this forum talked to him about the cars. Not sure if any have been sold. They're in the pan handle of W Va.