• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

What to ask for MuttII parts.

bohemianway

Donation Time
I had acquired a 1974 Mutt2 2.8L with matching bellhousing and 4speed (less flywheel and clutch). Decided to keep the SV stock and with local interest by others in converting I would like to pass it on to someone. We have disassembly everything and the block most likely will need to go 0ne over. Cam and crank look excellent. Heads look good but should be rebuilt. Trans is probably no good due to water intrusion. Bell housing needs to be cleaned and release lever etc. are present.

What would be a fair price between enthusiasts?

Thank you,
Charles

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Charles,

Where are you located? I have a customer who is looking for an engine and bellhousing. I would think $300-$350 would be a fair price for what you have.

Jose

I had acquired a 1974 Mutt2 2.8L with matching bellhousing and 4speed (less flywheel and clutch). Decided to keep the SV stock and with local interest by others in converting I would like to pass it on to someone. We have disassembly everything and the block most likely will need to go 0ne over. Cam and crank look excellent. Heads look good but should be rebuilt. Trans is probably no good due to water intrusion. Bell housing needs to be cleaned and release lever etc. are present.

What would be a fair price between enthusiasts?

Thank you,
Charles

Stormb10

Donation Time
Hi charles,
I think we are the customer that jose is talking about and we are definately interested. Pm us with more details.
Thanks