• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

what in the world is this?

alpine_64

Donation Time
I assume this is between the rear seats behind the centre console? perhaps it was going to be to mount something like a......

napa 1

Donation Time
Oh that makes sense. My car doesn't have one currently, was it standard on all Le Mans, or maybe just the later ones?
thanks.

suvacrew

Donation Time
My guess was the early prototype for the now omnipresent cup holder...thinking this was for a martini or gin and tonic. :eek:

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
It was standard on all LeMans and other Harringtons with fold down rear seats. The Series 'D' had it built into the seat, not on the package deck. I've got an extra one if you need it.

Ian

napa 1

Donation Time
Thanks Ian. Let me know what you want for it. I'm just starting to put together a list of what I have and don't have.