• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Welcome to the new forum

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks to Paul, Andrew, Ian & Jan for what had to be a BIG job.

Will it be possible to import the content from the old forum?

Barry

PS - HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!
Probably won't be able to import but we hope to put the old sit back up and make it a searchable archive.

Paul

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
I am in, again

:)
Took me a few minutes to realize I had to register but heck kept my old handle :confused:
Thank you guys for getting our forum back up and running :D
Now to get that avitar back on!

Donna
;)

62 Canuck

New Forum

The new site looks great, and I am sure with a few ongoing refinements it will be even better! Thanks for all the hard work!

tfctpa

Donation Time
Forum

My heartfelt thanks to all that got this baby up and running.
I know that Murphy always has surprises especially when
there are timelines, commitments and holidays loomimg.

Thank you again,

mike_also

Diamond Level Sponsor
Paul, Andrew, Jan, Ian - deserve a dip into the Reptile Fund:rolleyes: for your work in identifying and creating a solution that saved our forum. Job well done! Thanks!

Wombat

Donation Time
I want to add my thanks to all involved in getting this forum and the site up and running again. A job well done.

Happy new year to all.