• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Welcome to the new forum

S

Steve Kirk

Thanks for getting the forum up and running again.

Happy New Year to everyone

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks, Jan and anyone else who worked to get us back online! Its great to have the forum back!

napa 1

Donation Time
Glad to be back. Thanks Paul and everyone for getting us up and running again. Looking forward to a new year in the Alpine community.

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
Thanks, Jan and anyone else who worked to get us back online! Its great to have the forum back!
The thanks go out to Paul Krug, Andrew Zizzo and Ian Spencer.
There is a way to go yet to keep the spammers out, it needs to be behind a better password system. And we need to layout this forum style to suits us in the best way.
Jan

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
We will be changing the forum sections to look like the old Forum site.;)

Have you noticed that there is even a spell checker!

have fun folks
Paul

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Thanks to all for the hard work...

Hey, Paul et al,
thanks for everything...
Glad to see this up and running.

Is it possible to send me any kind of export
of the previous site? For the parts substitution
list, I've got it in my sights to cite discussions
from the old site as an edited paragraph,
rather than an actual link thereto...

Happy and safe New Year to all!

Ken

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks to Paul, Andrew, Ian & Jan for what had to be a BIG job.

Will it be possible to import the content from the old forum?

Barry

PS - HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

oldflotsam

Donation Time
New site, old cars, all great

I'm extremely happy to have the site back. Thanks to all who put in such a fine effort to keep everything going.

Wayne

A

AlpineIan

It's been a fun journey... we now have a new hosting location and are just about totally free from forest.net. Won't be long now!:D

mike_also

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for getting us all back on line. Did we lose all previous posts or are they archived? Happy New Years.

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
:D I know we have backed them up and will attempt to get them accessible in coming weeks.:)

Paul

SDuncan

Donation Time
Thanks to Paul and everyone else involved in this process. I am sure there are a lot of smiling Alpine faces now.:D

A

AutoX47

we now have a new hosting location and are just about totally free from forest.net. Won't be long now!:D

Ian ...

I don't understand what was wrong in the first place with forest.net. As far as I could tell it would have worked fine if the dns servers were ever pointed there (which they weren't every time I checked)

If that ever gets settled the forum we had should be 100% viewable