• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

waterford hills raceway waterford MI. vintage races

Alpine.67

Platinum Level Sponsor
Racing this weekend at Waterford hill vintage races.so far we have 3 Alpines S1,S3 and SV.
starts Friday PM and races start Sat and Sunday, nice small track just north of Detroit MI.
Looks like about 20+ cars in group 2. this year all the Alpines were moved down from group 3 too the smaller bore class 2 (bugeyes MG midgets and sprites, older Mini coopers) should be fun on this small track.
In the area come out this weekend and support the Sunbeam guys. tickets are very easy on the billfold.

Brad

Alpine.67

Platinum Level Sponsor
Ken Yes I have signed on for the Put-In-Bay race. Racing is Tuesday and Wed, this year. You can bring you LBC and drive the track and around town. many events going on from night to Thursday morning closing awards breakfast.

Race up date from Waterford Hills we did get three Alpines on track. I did have a little problem Sat AM with a meeting with some Armco. I can now tell you that Armco does not move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. The body shop looks to be done in time for Gratten MI. races mid-Aug

We were able to get the fender pulled out and replace the one cut tire and not miss the balance of weekend races. still looked good from 100 yards and after all it is a race car.
Brad