• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Watch your mail

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hello to all SAOCA sponsors,
Watch your mail boxes calendars, posters, and statics are in the mail for 98% of the folks I have mailing address' for. The rest will be posted during the first week of March.
Thank all of you for your support and patience

Tom j

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Just got mine! Great Job to all the volunteers that made it possible!!!!

Who's black Harrington on the calendar? Love it!!!!

Cheers,

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Got mine today. Beautiful calendar. Thanks Tom and Andrew and all who helped.

Now, how about a decoder, so I know who's car is what month.

Tom

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Nick E may have the who' s who. The green car with the white stripe is mine, the red with the7 up is / was Jack Beacons, I think the black Harrington is Napa 1 (john p)

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I'd recommend that when everyone gets theirs, the members who's cars are pictured, take the time to post about the car and a little on how they took the picture so the other members get ideas for next year.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Grrrreat calendar! It pays to be a member-thanks to all who made it happen.