• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Washers needed

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Hey, guys:

Does anyone out there have a couple of what the parts book calls "D.C." washers (double-coil)? Specifically, I'm looking for the D.C. washer that goes on the hood prop where it hooks to its swivel point on the car (I think this one is 5/16" in I.D.). Also, isn't there one of these that's supposed to go on the hood latch mechanism under the pull rod slide that keeps the slide at the
correct height? I would swear I've seen them on there before on Tigers and
Alpines but my car didn't have one and I can't find one in the parts book.

Bottom line is that I am for sure in need of the one that goes on the prop rod
and, if there is supposed to be one on the hood latch mechanism, then I need it as well. As usual, I appreciate any assistance.

agmason54

Donation Time
DC washers

Hey Andy
I know what yer talking about...I call them spring washers .They use them on Ebtakes and the hood release.I guess they stop rattles.I just snipped off a complete hood prop the other day so whatever they call it I have it unremoved from the factory complete with cotter pin still on the rod...
Later
AGM
agmason5454@gmail.com
330 424 0236