• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WANTED: upper ball joint 1963 series 3 Ball Joint

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
I Need 1 upper Ball joint for a series 3 1963 sunbeam alpine. where ever I see them for sale, you'd think they are made of solid GOLD. anyone got and upper control arm on a car otherwise going to the scrap yard ??? it takes 3 bolts (2 long bolts/1 short bolt) "Mounting" to the control arm. Thanks in advance

JackSun

Diamond Level Sponsor
Not sure if the upper ball joint’s are the same on a ‘62 vs ‘63 ….there is a C L posting in the St. Louis area ( Wildwood )
for a “ parting out a ‘62 Alpine “ , saw it this morning trolling for something else …. No other details than seeing the ad.
No connection to the seller . Good luck !

JackSun

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks , Husky Drvr , I’m not “ techno “ , that’s the ad I saw …..maybe he has one that’ll fit ?

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
Fonz, I have the upper ball joint you are looking for and I am in Minnesota, not over the pond. Let me know if you want it.

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
Just saw your post. Condition ? (new/used)? how much delivered to 34470 Florida ? Thanks

Opa64

Donation Time
I Need 1 upper Ball joint for a series 3 1963 sunbeam alpine. where ever I see them for sale, you'd think they are made of solid GOLD. anyone got and upper control arm on a car otherwise going to the scrap yard ??? it takes 3 bolts (2 long bolts/1 short bolt) "Mounting" to the control arm. Thanks in advance
try "Classic Sunbeam" on the website . They are in New York.