• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wanted Replacement Floor Pans

DAK

Diamond Level Sponsor
Does anyone know where I can order replacement floor pans for my S5 Alpine?

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Try Randy Willett willett581@msn dot com I have purchased sheet metal for my Alpines from him and am well pleased.

DAK

Diamond Level Sponsor
DanR

I've emailed Willett but haven't received I reply back.

DanR, Wayne67vert, Junkman, Barry ---

Thank you very much for your replies. Being a newbie, its nice to know that there are others willing to help.

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
There's a set on eBay right now, pricey plus shipping. I have no idea what they're worth. $500.00 is what they're asking.

rixter

Gold Level Sponsor
I just had rear pans made by Randy in December. I've not installed them as yet.

Rick

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have had conversations with owners thinking the pans just drop in....that is far, far from the truth.
Jan

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
I'm not good with metal working so when I started restoring my '62 rust bucket I flipped it over on a rotisserie plugged holes and gave the whole bottom 2 or 3 layers of fiberglass & resin. Flipped up and gave the whole top side plus lower fenders & rocker panels (inner & outer) the same layers of fiberglass. Almost 3 gallons of resin and countless packages of fiberglass, my floors are as strong as a boat hull and will never rust.
The '62 Alpine has a Toyota 4 cyl. engine & 5 speed trans. Miata seats and other mods. so I'm not concerned with originality.

jmahall

Silver Level Sponsor
I'm interested also, having just got my S2 chassis back from acid dipping and on the rotisserie. In my notes for panels I have an address for Martel in Canada, no email or phone. Also, another possible source, Doug Jennings (Tiger Auto in Dayton, OH)

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm interested also, having just got my S2 chassis back from acid dipping and on the rotisserie. In my notes for panels I have an address for Martel in Canada, no email or phone. Also, another possible source, Doug Jennings (Tiger Auto in Dayton, OH)

Rob Martel has been out of business for years. All his previous contact information is no good now. Address, website, phone number, email have all been deleted, removed or disconnected. Too bad because his work was first class.

Rick

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
Rob's panels are the best. By the way, Tiger Auto is closed too....We are seeing more vendors vanishing, you need to get your cars done now, if possible!
Jan

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
I'll send a note off to our Canadian club guy. He might have a lead on floor pans.
BTW to Knightowl, I also coated my floorpans with fiberglass matt and resin ( 3 layers ). it's been about 10 years now and no issues.
I think it's a great way to go for a weekend runabout.
Bobbo

canbeam

Silver Level Sponsor
Dave Lameront, here in Ontario, Canada is still stamping them out, other than currently as the stamping plant is closed due to covid, likely for a few months. If I'm not mistaken, I heard he supplied Martel for his floor pans. I've never bought any, but have heard good things about them.