• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Virtual Sunbeam Invasion 2020

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Doc, I too have the Miata seats with the head rest speakers for one of my Alpines ( BW35 GT) and have been toying with purchasing the "covers", just not convinced they would work nice enough..... Greggers was the deciding element:)

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
IMG_1282.JPG

Got her out of the back of the garage to clean her up for the show I couldn't
make.....until now!

Cheers!
Steve

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks, Mine came with a set of 14x6 Panasports new in the box. I will have a hard time not using them.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
The word is "Slow" Like this S L L L oooooooow! slow project….:) I know how the slow part works too MikeH
I am getting slow and Slowerrrr as the days go by.

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
All good. Good grief! I should be able to recognize any Series Alpine since I have one or more of each.

BERNARD ROSE

Donation Time
I wanted to go but had to cancel because my computer was not working, and it would have been hard to make the trip using my phone. I would've brought my Series 2 Alpine...maybe next year.