• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Vader is going to auction

Jim E

Donation Time
My brother in law tells me he is putting the car in an auction here in Columbia, SC I will link you all up once I get the info.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Amen to that. The Alpine world is a little poorer since you sold Vader. Buy it back!

Jim E

Donation Time
Funny thing is I tried to buy it back just before he got it running again and it was a no sale at anywhere near what he paid me for it... then once he put that big carb on it and found out how fast it is well lets just say I am very surprised he is auctioning it and imagine he has at least a 16k reserve on it

alpine_64

Donation Time
Funny thing is I tried to buy it back just before he got it running again and it was a no sale at anywhere near what he paid me for it... then once he put that big carb on it and found out how fast it is well lets just say I am very surprised he is auctioning it and imagine he has at least a 16k reserve on it

Jim... dont buy it back.. it's like taking back an old girlfriend... it's older.. more worn out and someone else has been driving it since you did..... Build a newer better Vader!!!