• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 parts

Dillon65

Donation Time
2.8 v6 offy manifold and rebuildable holley 390 cfm. $350.00
T5 bellhousing w/engine plate and trans bolts. $225.00

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Dillon, Seems I read you were doing aV6 Conversion some time back? How is the Project ? Are these left over parts from your V6 Conversion?

Do you have any other piece sof the V6 puzzle for sale?

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Paul Do you have any spare stuff for the V6?

I saw the ofy manifold and the bellhousing and passed the info on to a Gent needing those for a conversion.

He lives in BC Canada Has an Alpine, might already have the 2.8 by now. Wants my Conversion stuff so I was helping him find stuff.

Not sure if the ofy and used 390 Carb are worth quite that much though. I'd have to have some very good details of the carb before I'd want to pay that much:) If anyone hs "messed" with it, it may be near worthless.

I have bought several new ones for under the going price! One new rebuilt that was $300 that is working as good as new on my Blue Boy V6.