• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 Kits

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I actually work in Norwalk CT, but live in a somewhat nicer place in New York!
Got my engine on Saturday and may have sourced a bell housing! The flywheel, pulley and T5 are not too hard to find either!
What else do I need?
Cheers!
Steve

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

Hi Nick,

I am a true believer in the V6 Alpine, but owning three, would be a bit over the line, in my humble opinion.:D You just don´t have enough hours in the day to be able to drive them all. Remember, you actually need to sleep sometime.:D

Since you already own a running example, you understand just how much fun your Dark Side baby really is. I know you are anxiously looking forward to the day your Bad Boy is running, and so am I. I hope you can drive one of them to the Invasion next year. Would be fun to take a ride in it.

Jose

Jose,

Don't tease. I already have one and one in the works..... Please call off the Dark Side force that's pushing me to order a third.....

I'm weak... Reaching for the checkbook.....no... don't make me..

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Thanks Jim.

With Don B´s order, it leaves me with four kits left. I have received many encouraging posts on this board, asking me to not quit making the kit, plus many other e-mails saying virtually the same thing. I really appreciate all the genuine support for what I have been trying to do.

The reason I had decided to quit, was that interest seemed to be waning, and my fabricator had made ten kits ahead of time, on his dime I may add, so that the guys wouldn´t need to wait for them to be made. I feel a responsibility to him to sell all of them, so that he wouldn´t be left holding the bag.

If these last four are sold soon, I may consider, later, making a kit if there is real interest. As I mentioned before, I will continue to support the kit, even if I don´t make more kits.

Thanks for all the support for all these years.

Jose

Getting one of the few remaining kits Don B. of Coffeen Il has ordered a kit!

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Well guys,

I´m down to the last one. I have just one left, and I will sell it to first come first served. it has been a wonderful time, making friends and helping my customers build their dream Alpine. I am happy with the many smiles these kits have generated. Thanks again for the years of support.

Jose

61Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
The Kits

Jose,
I personally want to thank you for all of your hard work, time and especially all of the phone calls we had going when I was building my #1 V6. I hope to finish #2 this winter.

Engine has been built, Transmission rebuilt, all fitted and removed so I can do the body work. Just about ready to put on the primer and get it ready for color and clear. Don't ask what color because I haven't decided. I'll decide that when I get to the paint shop.

Jose, your kit is awesome and the support is the best.

Thank you.

Rob

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Thanks Rob,

It has been fun helping you successfully convert your first Alpine. I have really enjoyed hearing about your adventures with it, especially when you entered the slalom competition at the SUNI before this last one. You had a ball driving in that competition, and that is what the V6 Alpine is all about.

I´m looking forward to you getting your Hot Rod finished this winter, and seeing it at next year´s "Invasion". Waiting to know what color you´ll paint it, just piques my interest. As nice as your first one is, I know what to expect.

Jose

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Well guys,

I just received the order for the last kit. Thank you all for your support for all this time. I will be here to help anyone who is working on a V6 Alpine, whether you have one of my kits or not. I want to support every V6 Alpine out there. I´m looking forward to seeing a whole lot of V6 Alpines getting finished soon.

Jose

Jim E

Donation Time
Order in! I believe this is the last kit and it is going to Alex Mc. up there in the great white north!

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

I have received requests from several guys asking me if I could still make them a kit. I still have parts to make more kits, so if someone is interested, please send me a p.m. and we can discuss it.

Jose