• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 Kits

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Tom,

I am presently filling orders for those who asked for one a while back. As soon as those are taken care of, I will begin taking orders from anyone else who wants one. I will let you know when that is, if you will send me a p.m., so I can read it and keep it in my records.

Jose :)

Jose, what is the status of a new kit order?

EdSua

Donation Time
Does anyone have a photographic diary of a v6 kit installation?
It would help those starting to install theirs.
Thanks,
Ed

AlpineII

Donation Time
I have some photos from the tunnel widening article by Jim E. as well as some photos he sent me of some motor mount work. But a complete photo history of the install would be awesome!

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi guys,

I have a problem and a request. When my computer crashed, I posted that I needed the shipping addresses for the guys that had a kit coming. Well, that may have been a mistake, because soon after, I received more addresses for kits that supposedly were paid than I had sold. I would really like for all the guys that ordered a kit since a year ago, whether or not they already got their kit, to send me proof of money being sent. I don't want to single out anyone, so I'm asking everyone to please send in your proof of payment. Whoever doesn't have the proof, will not receive the kit.

I really appreciate your help with this, so I can get on with selling the remaining kits. I have several guys seriously wanting to order a kit, so please send it as soon as you can. Please send it to:

Jim Ellis
P.O. Box 9593
Columbia, Sc 29290

Jim will let me know who has sent their proof and I will act accordingly. Agian, thanks for your help.

Jose

Jim E

Donation Time
Need to use a different address to send payment as the box will be closed here in a month or so.

James Elllis
813 Brandon ave
Columbia, SC 29209

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

I know that some of you have paid, but I need to have the proof so that those who haven't paid can see that their names aren't on the list. End of story.

I can't make you guys do it, I just wish you would, so this pain in the tush can go away. I don't want just someone's saying that they were the first one to order and somehow feel a bit put off because I ask them to send the proof. You either have it or you don't.

I appreciate all your help with this.

Jose :)

Gitsmart

Donation Time
Jose, I sent my paypal confirmation to Jim E this morning as well as sent you an email with the same info. so please send a PM to me that everything is confirmed and when I might be able to see the kit, this was a christmas gift to my wife last year, told her two weeks ago that it would be here for this xmas, she's starting to lose faith, so please pm me with details. I received the headers a while ago :confused:

AlpineII

Donation Time
Jose,
I just forwarded to your e-mailbox the electonic confirmation of the registered delivery from USPS that I received when the payment was delivered to you. If that doesn't work I can photocopy the money order (secretly hidden away with all my other Sunbeam receipts) and mail it off as well. Let me know.

Jim E

Donation Time
I saved all or at least I think it is all the envelopes and print outs of paypal for this and am going thru them right now will post a list of names here shortly.

Jim E

Donation Time
Sam G. 30 Oct 07 payed for headers only

Eddie D. 17 Oct 07 full kit some question on shipping cost

Thomas T. 19 Oct 07 full kit

Kevin R. 14 Nov 07 full kit

Don C. 21 Nov 07 full kit

D. Miller 3 Jan 08 full kit plus something perhaps header coating?

Steve P. 13 Nov 07 full kit

Rick R. 14 Dec 07 full kit

Doug K. 04 Dec 07 full kit

Larry G. 12 Feb 08 full kit

F. Simpson 25 Feb 08 Full kit

Alfredo J. 11 Dec 07 Full kit ? payment was a little off standard amount

Mike H. 20 Nov 07 full kit

Joel H. 17 Nov 07 full kit Paypal

Gary P. 25 Jan 08 full kit

George F. 31 Dec 08 full kit have not forwarded funds to Jose for this one

Ok so that is the record I have for payments from going thru envelopes and PP print outs. Do not mean this to be the be all end all list but it is what I have, hope I have not missed anyone and really hope I have not added someone who should not be on this list. I am fairly confident this is a good list... fairly that is but not completely. Some amounts are a little off and some I do not have a record of the type payment mailed to me as in was it a MO or a certified check or just a check.

Jose how does that match your records? Guys, anyone not on here who should be?

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Thanks Jim,

I beleive this is a correct list, so will ship the remaining kits to those who haven't received it yet. Thanks to all, again.

Jose

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Good news Guys,

I have notified all those who had asked me for a kit, that one is available. I haven't heard from all of them, so I am opening up the sale of remaining kits to anyone who desires one. I will take the orders as they come; first come first served. Below, you will find ordering instructions. Please send your shipping address along with your order, so we can ship it to the correct place. Aslo, please let me know if you desire your headers ceramic coated, so we can ship them to the plater's shop. Do not send me the money for mthe coating, as I don't do it so I don't get involved. I will send you the contact information for the shop, so you can talk to the owner (Brad Gua) and decide which coating you desire. You can make arrangements for payment at that time and give him your shipping address too.

V6 CONVERSION KIT ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

THE PRICE OF THE KIT IS $1,540, INCLUDING. SHIPPING (SHIPPING OUT OF COUNTRY MAY BE EXTRA)

YOU CAN SEND A CASHIER'S CHECK OR SOME POSTAL MONEY ORDERS (POSTAL MONEY ORDERS HAVE A LIMIT OF $1,000, SO WILL TAKE TWO), MADE OUT TO "MARIA RODRIGUEZ", MY WIFE. YOU CAN SEND YOUR PERSONAL CHECK, BUT YOU WILL NEED TO WAIT TILL YOUR CHECK CLEARS YOUR BANK, BEFORE YOUR ORDER CAN BE FILLED. PLEASE SEND CHECKS TO:

JIM ELLIS
813 BRANDON AVE.
COLUMBIA, SC 29209

IF YOU'D LIKE TO USE PAY PAL, THERE WILL BE A 3% EXTRA CHARGE FOR THAT.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR HEADERS CERAMIC COATED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOUR HEADERS TO THE COATERS AND SEND YOU THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION TO TALK TO THEM TO CHOOSE WHICH COLOR YOU'D LIKE AND TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR PAYMEN, AND THE CONTACT INFORMATION FOR YOU TO GIVE THEM YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS. I DON'T MAKE ANYTHING ON THE COATING, SO I DON'T GET INVOLVED. I JUST PASS ALONG MY COMMISSION TO MY CUSTOMERS, SO THEY CAN SAVE A FEW BUCKS. THE PRICE WAS ABOUT $135 AND THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING.

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

JOSE RODRIGUEZ

Jim E

Donation Time
Jose hold one for Goerge F. as he has paid I just need to send the money and his shipping info.

Also any word on the slave brackets we are short.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Jim,

George's kit is on the way alrready. A soon as I read that you'd gotten his checks, I wrote the fabricator and told them to ship him a kit. We will be a whole lot more efficient from now on. This secretary is on the ball.

The secretary sent me an e-mail today, telling me that she was going to ship the missing clutch brackets to0morrow. You guys should have them soon. it appears that my niece forgot to list it on the parts list we gave them to use as a packing list. That is the last hurdle.

Jose

Jose hold one for Goerge F. as he has paid I just need to send the money and his shipping info.

Also any word on the slave brackets we are short.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
We should be shipping the kits that haven't been shipped yet, tomorrow. I will be giving them your addrss, as well as others so you can have them soon.

Jose

wooot! this must mean that my kit is in transit!

will start looking out my window again :p

AlpineII

Donation Time
Jose,
Careful on the declared value of goods for those shipping to Canada and especially that slave bracket. Customs up here are not forgiving and really like to gouge us on auto part imports!

Alfredo

Donation Time
Kit ordered

Hi Jose! The kit I ordered is different as I do not need the transmission support. I am installing an automatic transmission and I assumed that the the one you are shipping would not help. I fabricated mine at home. By the way I received today the base for the clutch slave cilinder, that I will not need either. If someone wants it, feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot Alfredo J.