• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 Jose's Hotmail Hacked?

V6 Mark

Donation Time
Hi Jose

I just received a very suspicious looking email entitled `Sensual` - it doesn't look right so I wanted warn you and other guys that it might be a malicious hack and not to open it unless Jose confirms its really from him!

Hope all is well.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I got one simply labeled "videos" with a link in Spanish. I haven't opened it either. I'll wait to hear directly from Jose first.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hey Guys,

I am not sending an emails like that. Please delete them. If I really want to send you an email, I will put in the title V6. I have been having bad emails being sent to me from some of my contacts. Unfortunately, today there are many scams going around, so don´t open anything from me that doesn´t have the V6 in the title.

Jose