• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

v6 front end alignment settings

bluoval

Donation Time
It's off to the alignment shop this week with the V6 Alpine and was going to use the stock Alpine alignment settings but then thought i would pose the question of settings to those with a v6 as to what the settings should be. thanks Earl blu oval

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
Alignment settings for V6

I had my first V6 Alpine's front end set to factory specs and took a copy from the Rootes Manual with a copy of all the info from the book, giving it to the alignment shop. Since the V6 weighs nearly the same as the original 4 cylinder, I didn't feel it necessary to alter the factory specs. It drove nicely and straight. I never had any problem with it done to factory specs. Your car, your call. Just wanted to toss in my 2 cents.

Jim

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I have always recommended using the stock specs, because as Jim says, the weight is almost the same as stock, so it won´nt affect the settings at all. The V6 Alpine handles as if it were on rails, especially if it has wider tires and good shocks.

Jose