• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Uwaharee Meet NC

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Steve....Doug.... I have a son that lives in Asheboro. Might make the trip also:)

Be nice to see you Guys!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Ah george you gota top on that Alpine don't you;)

Beside there is a good window (time frame) of three or four hours without rain....

DanR

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
All right now! How many of you guys are bailing???

I'm loaded and ready to depart in the morning rain or shine:D

Arrival after 10 AM & before 11AM,

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Had a good and bad day....

Departed Sunny SC 0600 HRS

Arrived on site 1030HRS

No Rain but overcast

Sign on gate read: Rescheduled for Nov 11, 2017

Met the Owner DOC Higgins Very nice Gent.

Departed approx 1100HRS for Sunny SC

No rain until Chester, SC on Hwy 9 then on the Hwy 72. Cleared again all the way home.

Missed you Guys

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
You should have driven on in. several cars did and we hung around long enough to eat some of the food we brought . left just as a little rain began to fall.
Doug,Steve S, John , and George.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Steve, If you are asking me, the answer is I'll be with my Uncle Billy at a family gathering in Greenwood, SC.

He will be 100 in May 2018. Doing good for such a young man.

Would love to have met up with you Guys and would have had the gate (chain) been down.

Mr Higgins offered to open for me but I figured all was lost due to the notice being POSTed.

My elder son lives near by at Asheboro.

DanR

Attachments

• Uncle Billy Gibson in my '67 Commodore Blue V6 20170704_144721 - Copy (2) (440x204).jpg
    Uncle Billy Gibson in my '67 Commodore Blue V6 20170704_144721 - Copy (2) (440x204).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 11

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
I also will be out of town next weekend so there will be a no return, we did have a good drive up and back on Sat.!! :D