• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

URGENT - Help Needed Before Invasion Weekend

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
For those who don't know, Ian had shoulder surgery recently and is still laid up in a sling, unable to do many of the things we take for granted. Because of this, he needs our help preparing his yard and garage for the Invasion.

He can run the tractor to mow the grass the Wednesday before Invasion, but needs our help soon to clean up the yard from fallen tree limbs, general weeding and trimming, and possibly finishing off his patio project.

More urgent is the need for people to clean up his garage, which involves moving some heavy items, putting tools away, and just clearing a space for us to set up the "parts for sale" area. Needless to say he'd do this if he could, but having his left arm in a sling obviously prevents him from doing it.

Therefore, if you would like to pitch in and help someone who has probably helped you in the past (yes, intentional guilt trip) please email him or give hima call to see what you can do.

For those of us planning on attending the Dayton British car show
August 2nd, I plan on going over to Ian's in the afternoon to do what I can - hopefully you can join me and we can do it all in just a few short hours.

Invasion is just around the corner - only a few more weekends left, so it's critical we get this done soon. Thanks for your help! :D

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Thanks for that Scott. I do need help. Rotator cuff surgery is a bitch of a recovery and my left arm is useless right now.

I have just hired a local landscaper to come do the yard work and clean up needed but we will still need help before the event to get everything set up and ready. Mostly the garage.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Ian, as you probably know, I can be there most any time I could be of use. Let me know what works best for you. This weekend is out, but other that that, my calender is almost empty.

Bill

bluegrassalpine

Donation Time
Although I'm a newbie, I am willing to donate my talents (strong back, weak mind) the weekend of August 9th. Let me know if there is a need for my services and I'll put it on the calendar.

Anthony Wright
Lexington, KY