• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Upper Midwest Get Together

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Any interest in an informal get togethers in Minneapolis. There is an Intermarque Car Show on May 20, 10 am to noon followed by a lunch banquet. Also there is the all British Car Show I believe the 3rd week of August at Ellingson Car museum in Rogers, MN. The Wheels & Wings show at Osceola, WI with around a 1,000 cars is the first Saturday after Labor Day. Be nice to see a group of Alpines at these events. Let me know if there is any interest.

Regards, Jack

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Jack:

I'm interested. I live in Mitchell, SD. I know there are several Sunbeam owners in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area and quite a few over in Wisconsin. I know of only three other Sunbeam owners here in South Dakota. Keep me posted.

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Hi Paul,

Sent you an email and if you could send me information on other Sunbeam owners you know let me know.

Regards,

Jack