• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Unbelievable!!

Nickodell

Donation Time
Talk about a "wing and a prayer." I wouldn't have believed it possible.

I still don't, even though I saw it.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
It's either some really good video tricks or proof that if you put enought power to anything...

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
It's fake, guys. It is a model airplane, right up until 0:58 when they pull the switch (the lens goes fuzzy and the plane briefly moves out of the frame). And when you view it on landing, note the height of the grass... it's pretty tall stuff for a 'real' plane.

It's pretty neat all the same, just not real.

Nickodell

Donation Time
Snopes.com says it's a fake - a combination of a model in the beginning, then computer editing. It was done, apparently, to advertise the clothing manufacturer whose logo is shown all over.

Clever.

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Fake!!! Ahh crap ! It was way too neat .. What a bunch of naa sayers every one wants it to be a fake.. :p
Well I drive an Alpine and a lot of people think it is a fake too..:D
I am ashamed of you guys for popping my bubble..Who found this out? Bad person!

Donchajestloveit?

Cheers
chuck