• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

U.K. Owners Club National 2021

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
This video might be of interest to you it is clips from the 2021 UK Sunbeam Alpine Owner's Club National meet. Over 150 Alpines and Tigers were present. If you find yourself visiting the U.K. in the summer and get a chance to attend a future event you will be guaranteed a good time with plenty of cars to look at.
The video is published on The Sunbeam Alpine Channel on YouTube, this is a resource for ALL Alpine owners and we encourage you to subscribe. This channel can be watched on most modern televisions as well as on computer and smartphone.
Tim R

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
PLEASE NOTE: New Forest Gaskets' phone number is incorrect in the video, it is actually 07808 166678 This company make the excellent 'sliquorice' silicon gaskets. These really do stop engine leaks and have featured in various videos on The Sunbeam Alpine Channel.

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Outstanding Tim!

It gets me fired up for the USA Sunbeam International meet coming up September 13-17 in the Kansas City Missouri area.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for sharing this! Glad the UK can do events again. And that seacrest green Le Mans looked incredible in that color. Was that Oliver's Harrington there as well?

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
Eric, I don;'t know the names of the owners but there were some lovely cars there. As you say that Harrington looks lovely.

Tim R

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Eric, yes the Lake blue Harrington was Oliver's. The seacrest green HLM most likely belongs to - check my PM...

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
We believe that there were 182 Alpine and Tigers present.
That is an amazing turnout. I wish we could do as well here. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how many Sunbeams are in the UK vs. North America?

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
Jim,

That would be interesting to know. My understanding is that 4 out of every 5 went for export with the vast majority going to the US but that may just be a myth. How many survive now is difficult to assess. They seem to regularly turn up, discovered in old barns or garages and unknown to the owner's club.

Tim R

albeam

Donation Time
This video might be of interest to you it is clips from the 2021 UK Sunbeam Alpine Owner's Club National meet. Over 150 Alpines and Tigers were present. If you find yourself visiting the U.K. in the summer and get a chance to attend a future event you will be guaranteed a good time with plenty of cars to look at.
The video is published on The Sunbeam Alpine Channel on YouTube, this is a resource for ALL Alpine owners and we encourage you to subscribe. This channel can be watched on most modern televisions as well as on computer and smartphone.
Tim R

very good tim just fantastic to see still so many alpines up and about

albeam