• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Two great articles

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Hey, all:

Since there are so many fans of the Sunbeam Tiger on this website, I thought I'd pass along a heads-up to two articles that are in the most recent issues of both Hemmings Sports & Exotic magazine and Vintage Racecar magazine. Both articles concern the Sports Car Forum race cars, with the article in Vintage Racecar only dealing with the Tiger. Jim, Bob, Jose...I thought that you guys in particular might enjoy these articles...:D

Best regards,

alpine_64

Donation Time
Apparently these are somce decent articles (some 8-9 pages) I believe one of them was also penned y our favourite Sunbeam racing hero/historian Steve Silverstein.. owner of the SCF74 racing alpine (amoungst other alpine racers)

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have a picture in my living room that I had framed just because I liked it and it's a number 74 white alpine racing on a dirt track. When people ask, I tell them I think it's Steve Silversteen, but I'm not really sure.