• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Trip from the UK to California next week

GlennB

Silver Level Sponsor
This is a bit of a flyer, but I will be in San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco and Dublin, CA next week. I will have a few of the remaining Clive Harrington approved Harrington 50th Anniversary mugs with me, as per the Harrington website, plus a few copies of the current SAOC magazine. Actually meeting up may be difficult because work commitments and Mrs B will also dictate how much R&R I get, but I thoughit it would be worth mentioning it here. Feel free to email me at "editor@sunbeamalpine.info". Whatever, if you're an H owner and in CA then drop me a line anyway. GlennB

Attachments

• CNW.jpg
    CNW.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 24

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Those coffee mugs are really gorgeous.A real must have for any H - owners. Very recommendable. Don´t miss them...