• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Treasurer Update

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
As of today January 26, 2016 the SAOCA Officers with access to the finances President Nick Emmanouilides "Series6" and Treasurer Dan Richardson "DanR".

Past President Todd Nordby and Past Treasurer Tracy Skinner are no longer signatories.

Nick and I will have "cards" for authorized transactions when conducting Clubs business.

If there are any questions please address either of us.

Thanks for the confidence placed upon me as your new Treasurer.

There will be a Quarterly Report of SAOCA financial transactions.

We should commend our prior Officers for their efforts to make our Club a worthy organization that supports and advances the Sunbeam Automobile.

Thanks Guys,

DanR

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Members should know where their dues are going. We will encourage input as to expenditures to improve value to the membership. First on the list is updating the site.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
There are features that don't work.
It needs to tie in with dues payment so members can be reminded as well as have their levels updated right away.
Should be easier to add pictures.
When we get around to tool rentals members should be able to make reservations.
Etc.
Those of you on other club boards, I'd ask you for what works well on other sites and what features we should look at.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Treasurer Update....

Just made a check out to Tom Johnson in the amount of $62.26 for re-reimbursements on mailing 15 Packets/Calendars to members renewing their support to the SAOCA. Another check for a book of Postage stamps $9.80.

DanR

P.S. Have outstanding cost pending re-reimbursement to the Membership Director for additional mailings. Hopefully that will be completed in a few days.