• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Transporting

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
:) So today at 4pm George my driver for Boss Transport picked up Vicki the Alpine on his 6 car carrier and she is on the road. Dad drove her up on the carrier and she is on the bottom back end. George should be here Tuesday or early Wednesday and it's perfect weather. So if your on I-10 or I-12 then I-75 and see Vicki the Alpine on a carrier take a pic and post it for me! :cool: Will be so nice to have Vicki home here in Florida finally!

Donna
:D

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Good news and great timing! Come on up to South Carolina for our April 2nd SOS-there are 15 Sunbeams registered so far and more are coming. And then this September is the TE/AE United in Atlanta on Sept 8-11. http://teae.org/event/united-xxxv-atlanta/

Last edited:

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
September Maybe

Cars been sitting for several years need to drive it and make sure it can make the trip in September. I need to make some closer local shows would be nice to show Vicki off here for awhile.

Donna

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Home sweet home

Vicki made it here about 4:30pm we meet George the driver at the tractor supply parking lot. George is to big of a guy so I got to drive Vicki off the carrier. Made it home and I spent then rest of the evening detailing Vicki and she is ready to cruise to town tomorrow and be seen. George said several people stopped and asked him what Vicki was before we got there.

Donna

Attachments

• carrier new.JPG
    carrier new.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 34

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Small towns...

:D So the driver George while waiting 15 minutes for us to show up parked in the tractor supply lot had 2 or 3 cars pull up and ask him what Vicki was. Yes us Alpine owners are used to this aren't we! So Thursday morning at my knitting and crochet group I was saying how excited I was to have Vicki home. One of the gals said you know Tuesday we saw a car like that at tractor supply and my husband had to ask the driver what it was....yea small towns are like that! FYI this lady is a snow bird just here for the winter will be going back north soon. ;)

Donna