• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger in Tulsa

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Since all my car buddies know I had the one running Alpine in the area, they still send me Sunbeam sightings. So here is a picture of a red tiger that has been sitting in a garage for many years. The shop known as Stray Kat Kustoms out of Dewey, OK is attempting to get it running to sale for the owner. This if from the facebook page. I let them know I have contracts in the area and if they needed some help I can give out some names. I really hope they just get it running and not customize this tiger!

Donna
:D

Attachments

• Stray Cat Customs in Dewy.jpg
    Stray Cat Customs in Dewy.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 73

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Hey, Donna:

I work with a guy who's uncle has a red Tiger up in that part of the state. The car hasn't run in a while and he's an older fellow at this point. I'll have to check to see if this may be his.

Take care,

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Not anyone I know

Hey, Donna:

I work with a guy who's uncle has a red Tiger up in that part of the state. The car hasn't run in a while and he's an older fellow at this point. I'll have to check to see if this may be his.

Take care,

I hope you find out, I would attempt to contact the Kustom people but being in Florida, never mind! You should contact them anyway they may need help! http://www.straykatkustoms.com/ (918)534-2190

Donna