• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

The Photo Contest is on!

Please pick your top 3 cars.

• Sunbeam Tiger - Bill

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Sunbeam Alpine - Kim

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • Sunbeam Alpine - John

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Sunbeam Rapier - Tony

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
OK here we go for 2012!
Please vote on the three top cars that you like, the winners will find their photo on our club calendar and custom membership posters.

The best of luck!

Car No. 1
Bill Atalla-web.jpg

Car No. 2
Kim Barnes-web2.jpg

Car No. 3
John Amoroso-web.jpg

Car No. 4
Tony Perrett-web.jpg

Please vote - you have two weeks and then the poll will close.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Andrew, could you give us bigger photos? Even my car would look good in a photo that size!

Bill

Andrew

Donation Time
Ok Bill,
larger photos have been provided.
Regards,
Andrew

Andrew

Donation Time
OK Guys,

I never seem to get a break. There is only so much space that can be used in a Poll for picture sizes and I do not what this to become a full time job. I will check it tonight and try to make the sizes of the photos the same and not go over the allowable space for posting.

I will do what I can.

Andrew

Andrew

Donation Time
To all members, please try and vote as soon as possible.

Regards,
Andrew

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
The owner of the white one should appreciate this. Prob could have posted it in the 'ebay finds' but not sure that thread would get the same individual's attention (sorry, forgot your name). Nice historic pic with pretty good provenance right there on the back. :) I will make another post with links to other interesting 'Beams on the craiglist/ebay section.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1960-Press-...73829?pt=Art_Photo_Images&hash=item4166237465

I love the bit about 'high efficiency heater' being an option.

The efficiency, of course, is in the amount of heat it RETAINS, not emits. ;)

tony perrett

Gold Level Sponsor
Congratulations to Kim for winning the Photographic Contest. Very well done! Thanks to Andrew for taking so much trouble in organising the contest which I am sure was enjoyed by us all and also to those who voted for our cars. Tony.

fireboltgirl

Donation Time
Thank you

Thank you, Andrew, for the work you did on the photo contest. "Tiffany" and I appreciate the votes and she looks forward to her debut as a "calendar girl."

Kim
Tiffany - Series III
Tigers I & II

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Congrats to the cars and owners selected. Also thanks to all the members who took the time to vote. Last go round we only had 17 vote. Nice turn out.