• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

The new 2019 club calendars are here! LAST CALL!!

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Fresh off the press. Now I get to mail them all.....!
These are made of heavy paper stock and measure 11"x9" and are spiral bound and made for wall hanging.
We have a few spare calendars. Those Gold, Platinum, and Diamond level members who would like an extra calendar, please send Dan Richardson-our club treasurer- a check for $10 or you may PayPal $10 to
membership@sunbeamalpine.org
Please do this before the end of the year so I can include your extra calendar(s) with the one I was going to mail to you. This saves the club the money on mailing costs.
If there are any left after mailing them, we will offer them for sale to anyone wanting one.
It is not too late to join at the Gold, Platinum, or Diamond level and then get this calendar mailed to you. That would make a great Christmas present to yourself!
Thanks to everyone who sent in photos of their Sunbeams. If yours did not make it on this year's calendar, we keep all images to use in the future. Merry Christmas to all! EricDSC08381.JPG

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Absolutely beautiful pictures on the calendar!

Thanks to Greggers for his expertly handling of the pictures sent in!

Address for the Treasurer if you want to mail a check or money order for a calendar:

Dan Richardson
123 Richardson Drive
Greenwood, South Carolina 29649

MAKE PAYABLE TO:

SAOCA

------------------------

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Eric,
I just sent the money for an extra calendar.
Let me know if you don't see the payment.
Thanks!!
Steve

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
I got it Steve-thank you.
Just a reminder-this $10 extra calendar deal is just for current Gold, Platinum, or Diamond level members.
Eric

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Last call!

December 31st is the last day to join up at the Gold, Platinum, or Diamond level in order to receive the club's 2019 calendar and other goodies.
And it is also the last day for the extra $10 calendar deal as described in the first thread above.
Happy New Years and thanks for supporting our club!
Eric

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have mailed a LOT of calendars this last week. We have some left over so for those who would like one in the USA the price is $15 each or two for $22. Our club PayPal addess is membership@sunbeamalpine.org
For overseas members, the same price but PM me for shipping total please. Thanks! Eric

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
OF course you Folks wanting a calendar and do not use PayPal, Send a check/money order to the SAOCA Treasurer.

Made payable to: SAOCA
Mail to: Dan RIchardson
123 Richardson Drive
Greenwood, South Carolina 29649

Mike O'D

Gold Level Sponsor
Great calendar! One suggestion - it would be nice to have some details about the car shown and to know who it belongs to.

Mike

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Sorry Ash-my records show I mailed you a calendar and sticker on Jan 5, 2019. So you never got it?
Eric