• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

TE/AE United

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Michael, Of all the colours in any view Bill & Barb's Alpine can be picked out most easily:)

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Great photo and article about the United. It was good to see you both-we had fun on the Mississippi riverboat cruise too!
Eric

65beam

Donation Time
Who's Green Tiger with the Vents where they ought - to - be ?

14320-844be56421455e0077bc160260a2a9f0.jpg

Bet the heat is passed thru them:)

I have been attempting to do something similar.....View attachment 16935
Dan,
Curt Boland from the Chicago area. It's been a vintage racer for many years. Curt also had an Imp that he raced in vintage.

65beam

Donation Time
Bill,
I have to warn you about Eric and a camera. If you set down and doze off he'll take a photo.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Bob at rest at the Dayton, Ohio British show in August-it was a warm day, perfect nap weather......upload_2019-9-3_16-55-56.png

65beam

Donation Time
Bill,
I like your hat. Where did you buy it? The sun must be causing my straw hat to break in places so I'm looking for another hat.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Bill,
I like your hat. Where did you buy it? The sun must be causing my straw hat to break in places so I'm looking for another hat.
I think that one came from Duluth Trading Company. I have two very similar hats. The other one is a Tilly. I usually prefer the Duluth hat as it has better ventilation and is cooler. However, it is not as floppy as the Tilly which makes it more likely to blow off. They are not straw.

Bill