• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SV Rear Brake Assemblies

Beamin

Platinum Level Sponsor
Swapped over to DanRs rear disc brakes. This came from a running SV and includes backing plates, drums, brake cylinders, and all the pins, clips, springs, etc. Pretty much everything but the brake shoes, and if I remember correctly, one of the springs was broken when I took it apart.

C055B6EA-1182-4A87-8A5E-E1878E63A055.jpeg

nsbluenose

Silver Level Sponsor
I very interested, if you still have it. But just for the plastic bag of goodie’s. Shipping cost to Nova Scotia would be prohibitive for the drums and backing plates, as much as I would like to have them. I’ll etransfer postal cost. I’ll pm you shipping address.