• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SV Exhaust Parts (all or some)

Steeman01

Donation Time
Hey everyone! So I had to pull my tranny (first time ever being pulled) and the stock exhaust was seized and rusted, so it all (minus the exhaust manifold), had to be cut out and it is not salvageable.

This is all to say I am in the market for stock SV exhaust replacement parts (SS and Classic SB are both out of stock and on back order). Seeing that I can't really drive my car with no exhaust (or not really enjoyably), I am in need of parts!

So at minimum, I am seeking to buy (new or used) the double downpipe (from the exhaust manifold flange and down) and the "Y" piece (where the 2 pipes go to one). More pieces are better, but from the "Y", I can make due with custom work.

Hoping some people have these lying around needing a new home!

Thanks!

SP