• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SUNI Sunbeams United International 2021 early registration is open!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I made the decision to attend the 2009 SUNI the day before we left and registered on-site. I have no reason to assume this will be any different, meaning registration will be open until the end of the event.

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
We are not at all happy to hear this either as there are many Rootes enthusiasts in Canada that were planning on attending SUNI as well as other British car shows in the next few months. The only good news I can offer is that TE/AE will be holding their next United near Toronto Canada Sept 15-18 2022! And the car show there will be at the Bronte British Car show-the largest British car show in North America.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
SUNI Tech Sessions Schedule

The tech sessions will be at 8 PM Monday-Thursday in the room adjoining the parts room.
Each day's subjects will be posted in the parts room-see you there!

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
None were recorded or posted. And then Dan R could not present his info as he got ill for a few days.
Come to the Invasion next April and we will have several presentations during the day on Friday at the host hotel in the hospitality/swap meet room!