• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Venezia price through the roof?

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
In England a Sunbeam Venezia is offered for sale:

http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/classic-car-page.php/carno/16162

for 19,995.00 GBP = 39,807.89 USD !
8000 miles from new -
1964 Sunbeam Venezia by Touring Superleggera of Milan, Hand built alloy bodied British/Italian masterpiece, Holbay 1592cc tuned engine, Overdrive,

Woooooooooooowww!!!!!!

Scott you wished you had bought mine? Did you ever get your Chevy truck?
Certainly not a comparable car.
Robert

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Probably worth the price as it's basically a brand new car. This one's changed hands many times - the last time I saw it I believe it was Christie's Auction House selling it.

I still want a Venezia, and an old Chevy truck, but I started tearing apart the Humber a couple of weekends ago, so I'm stuck now!

64beam

Donation Time
It looks like a very nice example. The minilites give it a good look. By the photo's, it should get the asking price not to mention a very rare Sunbeam.

Regards, Robin.

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Until I saw this add, I didn't even know Hillman made a cool car
NOW, I just have to have one.
Do these come up very often?
Sorry to hi-jack, just wondered.

My My Jeff
Your wish list is making me wish I never sold my 5 Sunbeams. On e was a nice stock 66 Tiger
I'll just have to do with my 2 cars and the model A

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
Chuck, as of right now I still have 7 Alpines (3 are more or less parts cars) and the 34th Tiger to roll off the assembly line (in need of TLC), but after seeing that add I thought "I just HAVE to have one of those!"
Now a Hillman 3 door with a 2.8l would make a super grocery getter.
Reminds me of a mini Chevrolet Nomad.
If it were only a little closer, and I a little younger.....

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Until I saw this add, I didn't even know Hillman made a cool car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...98QQihZ001QQcategoryZ6472QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

NOW, I just have to have one.
Do these come up very often?
Sorry to hi-jack, just wondered.

Part of my vision for this club is to get more exposure for ALL the Rootes vehicles produced. I'm discovering that many Alpine owners aren't aware of the other great models produced by Rootes. There's more to life than Alpines within the Rootes world!

These Husky's do come up from time to time, usually hot-rodded like the Ford Anglia.