• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Rapier 1960? $1000

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
1960 Sunbeam Rapier for $1000

140050853_748754399383583_8864604750777511472_n.jpg

nsbluenose

Silver Level Sponsor
I have a wooden dash(needs new veneer) and a mechanical tach for this car. Also, sun visors, front grill, side chrome, Rapier script, maybe some other same parts.

Filister

Gold Level Sponsor
Yes, I bought it. Quite a bit of hidden rust but pretty straight and complete. I'm hoping to combine this and another I have to get one good one and supply a few extra bits for my 57 series 1.

Filister

Gold Level Sponsor
I would be interested in the dash for sure but I fear shipping will be a chore and expensive. How muich for the dash?

Filister

Gold Level Sponsor
Also, if anyone is interested there's a couple more for sale on the SF bayarea/peninsula craigs list. I can't seem to copy the link. One of these is a 58 hardtop and one is a right hand drive convertible maybe series 4.

nsbluenose

Silver Level Sponsor
You can have the dash, for price of a Pepsi, at the United in Kentucky next September. Let me relook the dash, to see if it’s worth shipping. It’s been many years since I last looked at. I’ll get a couple pictures to send you.

Filister

Gold Level Sponsor
Nsbluenose, Can't beat the price... but Kentucky is a bit out of my driving range. Let me know about the condition.

Thanks Husky drvr.