• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Owners in Canada

Rodney Shelast

Donation Time
I am owner of 1966 SV Alpine which is 65-70% complete in Kelowna, BC..I am always looking for 1963 SIII Alpine as this was the first car I had bought on my own in 1974 ($500 CDN). Also owned 1965 Sunbeam Imp in 1975, have been lifelong fan of Sunbeams. There has to be other Sunbeam owners in BC & would like to hear from them. I am 4th owner of my Alpine which was bought brand new in Penticton, BC (1966) & has remained in BC this entire time.

Ciarianne

Silver Level Sponsor
New member just bought an S3 Alpine she is in rough condition hoping to restore it and get her back on the road.

Ciarianne

Silver Level Sponsor
I am owner of 1966 SV Alpine which is 65-70% complete in Kelowna, BC..I am always looking for 1963 SIII Alpine as this was the first car I had bought on my own in 1974 ($500 CDN). Also owned 1965 Sunbeam Imp in 1975, have been lifelong fan of Sunbeams. There has to be other Sunbeam owners in BC & would like to hear from them. I am 4th owner of my Alpine which was bought brand new in Penticton, BC (1966) & has remained in BC this entire time.
Hi Rodney, Also in Kelowna any suggestions for sourcing parts locally? Just picked up a Alpine couple of weeks ago and hoping to get her road worthy again they sure are nice cars when finished

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I did not see any reference to modified Sunbeams Anyone up there in the frozen north, owning an Alpine with FORD V6's ? :)

nsbluenose

Silver Level Sponsor
Dan R,
Just running stock Rootes in my Singer.
I do have a 1972 Volvo 20B engine and O/D transmission waiting in the wings should anything happen to my 1725.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Dan R,
Just running stock Rootes in my Singer.
I do have a 1972 Volvo 20B engine and O/D transmission waiting in the wings should anything happen to my 1725.
I also have a B18 w/OD that goes with my 1963 P1800. One of these days it will get on the road aagain....

DaleJ

Platinum Level Sponsor
I am in Calgary , Alberta. I have a 1962 Sunbeam Alpine (any many extra parts). I am starting the V6 conversion.

roger77

Donation Time
Hi folks, I am trying to get an idea of how many Sunbeams are being restored or currently on the road here in The Great White North! Just to exchange ideas, info. etc. Drop me line any time.
Cheers !
One here in Calgary area Series 3.

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Still working on my SV here in eastern Ontario. Trenton area. Have installed new wiring harness ( after I shorted out the original and burnt it up ). New homemade wood dash installed, seats reupholstered, door panels upgraded with new vinyl and wood toppers. engine renewed and new tranny seals, new clutch. Winter will see the brakes overhauled and tach rebuilt. should be ready to roll for the spring '24.