1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Sunbeam Locks

Discussion in 'General SAOCA Discussions' started by Positraktion, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Positraktion

Positraktion Platinum Level Sponsor

Anyone having issues with their Sunbeam locks, whether they be door, trunk or ignition should contact:

Jake Voelckers

Email: britishauto@gmail.com

Jake was super helpful in getting my trunk lock to function: from making me new keys(without having an original), to walking me through when the new keys just didn’t fit far enough into the trunk lock (threaded rod was screwed in too far).

He is very patient and his charges are very (read VERY) reasonable.

2. 65sunbeam

65sunbeam SAOCA Membership Director Diamond Level Sponsor

3. phyrman

phyrman SAOCA Secretary Diamond Level Sponsor

triple-c.com all you need to do is give them the lock number, which they all have! super easy

4. 65sunbeam

65sunbeam SAOCA Membership Director Diamond Level Sponsor

Yes triple c is one place to go if you just want to buy a key.
    Jake is a locksmith and does it all.....

5. Positraktion

Positraktion Platinum Level Sponsor

Jake is a super fellow and very helpful