• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Alpine Series III-V: Adjusting and dismantling the steering column

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
This video covers how we adjust and dismantle the ‘in cabin’ part of the steering column in Series III-V Alpines. It includes how we ‘set’ the self-cancelling indicator striker and the horn ring. There will be other ways to do this, this video shows how we do it.

ernestovumbles

Gold Level Sponsor
Nice.. This would have helped when I fixed my broken turn signal last November. I was able to get the self cancelling tab to work (didnt even know it had that feature before I got in there).
The other thing I found out by accident is you can change the turn signal stalk angle/location slightly.. it is on splines and can be rotated to different positions as long as it clears the housing.

50693733936_3a61e9413c_b.jpg