• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

steering box for series 1

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
need a steering box for Alpine series 1. Have a generous handful a parts for possible trade.

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
Do you need the whole box and column or just some parts? I rebuilt my series 2 box and column and have some parts extra.

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey,

Thanks for your response. I will need the whole box. The end is busted out of mine. Haven't figured out how.

RPB

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
This is what I have, it has a mark where someone try to remove the arm but looks to be in useable condition.
Image%20%287%29-XL.jpg

Image%20%285%29-XL.jpg

Image%20%283%29-XL.jpg

Image%20%282%29-XL.jpg

Image%20%281%29-XL.jpg

Image-XL.jpg

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
I found a box complete. will pick it up this week. Thanks for responding. I have several heads, intakes and stromberg carbs. Also gas cap for a series 5 and a grill badge.
also a slant motor head, this is cast iron with intake for a single side draft stromberg.